You need to be logged-in in order to add videos.
It is NOT recommended to just paste the URL link of the video into your stream.
This way, it will not have a unique page URL, thus not Search Engine Friendly, will not be able to be shared to other social sites, or get featured from us, or use it in your profile actions, or even earn full s$Lz coins.
So please follow below steps to have all benefits of adding your video with us:
You can import videos from the following video providers:
Recommended Steps to Add a Video URL into "Social Wall" or your "Profile stream" and store it in your "video's page".
1) Click on menu "Social Wall" or "My Profile",
find the "say-whats-on-your-mind..." feed-stream location.
2) Click the "Video" button
to see the "add-video-url".
3) Click on the "add-video-url"
to see the "Enter-video-url-here..." text prompt.
4) Paste the video URL
and wait for the video preview with description to be fetched.
5) It should look like this:
6) Then click "Please select a category"
and please select one of the predefined video categories
7) Then you may write in "say-something-about-this-video" text area
8) Then you may click to choose a moode image
9) Then you may click the "View-Privacy-Rights" button
to choose who has the right to see your video
10) Click on "Post" button to post your video.
Your video is now stored in your "Videos" page collection of your profile and posted on Social Wall!