You need to be logged-in in order to add videos.
It is NOT recommended to just paste the URL link of the video into your stream. This way, video will not be able to be shared or featured or use it in your profile actions.
You can import videos from the following video providers:
Recommended Steps to Add a Video URL into your Sailing Event stream:
1) Log-in to your soSAILIze account
2) Go to "My Sailing Events" and click on your sailing event title
3) Click on "Recent Activities" tab
4) Click on "Video" button
to see the "add-video-url" button.
5) Click on the "add-video-url"
to see the "Enter-video-url-here..." text prompt.
6) Paste the video URL
and wait for the video preview with description to be fetched.
7) It should look something like this:
8) Then click "Please select a category"
and please select one of the predefined video categories
9) Then you may write in "say-something-about-this-video" text area
10) Then you may click to choose a moode image
11) Then you may click the "View-Privacy-Rights" button
to choose who has the right to see your video
12) Click on "Post" button to post your video.
That's it! Your video is now stored in your "Videos" collection of your sailing event!