The steps to create a sailing event are as follows:
You need to be Logged in to your account.
1. At the main menu click on "Sailing Events"
and choose "Create Sailing Event"
2. On your profile menu click on "Sailing Events"
and choose "Create Sailing Event" button:
Either way, you will see a page like this:
- Fill in fields: "Title", "Short description", "Full description".
- Select "Invitation only event" option, or leave blank for "Open" type.
- Select "Hide on list of events" option, or leave blank for Public listing.
- Select the appropriate category:
- Fill in "Location & full address" field. It is important to locate your sailing event correctly as it will be displayed on "sailing events map".
- Select "Starting date & time" & "Ending date & time"
- Select number of available seats of the event in "No. of Seats" option.
- Select, if wanted, "Allow attendees to invite friends"option.
- Diselect, if not wanted to "Enable photo sharing" or "Allow event members to add photos and albums"
- Diselect, if not wanted to "Enable video sharing" or "Allow event members to add videos".
- Select if wanted to "Create Paid/Free Ticket"
- Click "Create Sailing Event" button.
Congratulations! Your sailing event has been created. Click green OK button!
Your new sailing event's page is ready and waiting for cover photo. Check how to add a cover photo here...