You need to be logged-in in order to add videos.
It is NOT recommended to just paste the URL link of the video into your stream, because video will not be able to be shared or featured or use it in your profile actions.
You can import videos from the following video providers:
Youtube, Vimeo, DailyMotion, Live Leak, Metacafe, Facebook Videos, Flickr Videos, SoundCloud, College Humor, Dotsub.com, Funny Or Die, Gloria.tv, Godtube.com, Ku6.com (China), MySpace Videos, Rutube (Russia), Sapo Videos (Portugal), Twitch, vbox7 (Russia), Veoh, Videa (Hungary), Youku (China).
Recommended Steps to Add a Video URL into your Sailing Event videos:
1) Log-in to your soSAILIze account
2) Go to "My Sailing Events" and click on your sailing event title
3) Click on "options" button
4) Click on "Add Video" selection
5) Paste the URL link address of your video in video-url field
8) Then please select one of the predefined video categories
12) Click on "Link Video" button to insert your video link.
That's it! Your video is now stored in your "Videos" collection of your sailing event!